Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New in/Today is a good day


New in: Acne sweater/Citizens of humatiny leggings style jeans/T by Alexander Wang jersey top.



After two days of waiting my new stuff has safely arrived. I’m deeply in love with my new sweater by Acne. Sometimes is good to replace the old clothes with some new stuff :)

Po dwóch dniach oczekiwania wkońcu bezpiecznie dotarły moje nowe ubrania. Jestem szczerze zakochana w moim nowym swetrze Acne. Czasem dobrze jest  wymienić stare ubrania na nowe :)


14 comments:

  1. great buys! can't wait to see what you pair with them :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, oj wiem cos o tym.lubie wymieniac stare na nowe. sweter jest piękny xx przybliza mysli o jesieni...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new sweater ! Thanks for visiting my blog ! Yours is great !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god, that sweater looks so amazingly comfortable that i almost hugged my laptop screen♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love that ACNE jumper!! It's beautiful!!:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ACNE jumper is super gorgeous!!

    please enter my BEBAROQUE giveaway! X

    mydaddyisjamesbond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment! What a great bargains you got here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, great pics! which the photos on your blog were a little larger, they're so pretty! :)
    dariadaria

    ReplyDelete
  9. great buy !
    follow me if you love my blog and i follow back
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love Acne. Still need to make my first purchase!

    Elle Xx
    www.foundstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want that sweater!

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete